International Flagship Store, Regent Street, London

Bauencorp worked closely with the client team and the Crown Estate to develop one of the largest retail spaces on Regent Street amalgamating various historic demises to create one large harmonious store, as well as refurbishing an existing 19th Century lantern skylight which had been concealed since the 1950s.

Total refurbishment of a 4,236m² Grade II Listed 1925 building. The central area on Regent Street opens into an unusual and virtually complete survival of a 1920s silent cinema interior, containing the oldest surviving Wurlitzer organ in Britain and a panelled auditorium with domed and coffered ceiling.